Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

O'Neal Granted Permission To Seek Trade

JoeSkins

Kffl.com has reported that Deltha O'Neal can seek a trade. Guess he's expendable with Champ there. Just figured I'd report it, even if there's no chance of him coming here, since he doesn't fill a need. I was just wondering how a guy like that can be pretty good early in his career, and stink so bad at CB so recently? He's a WR/KR now, and we don't really need any of the three. I figure he'll end up in Tampa Bay, they need a nice athelete at KR and WR since they'll be losing Johnson and have already lost Aaron Stecker, and would probably use the pick they get for MeShawn if they were to trade.

That is funny....he can "seek a trade".

How do you tell a player that he is SO bad that he must switch from CB to WR and 2 months later imply that he has value and must be traded for?

They'll probabaly just end up releasing, no?

He's been a terrible cover guy his entire (short) career, but he's got good hands....just terrible, terrible CB instincts.

Originally posted by f_dallas

That is funny....he can "seek a trade".

How do you tell a player that he is SO bad that he must switch from CB to WR and 2 months later imply that he has value and must be traded for?

They'll probabaly just end up releasing, no?

He's been a terrible cover guy his entire (short) career, but he's got good hands....just terrible, terrible CB instincts.

He has only been bad the last year or two, after he lost his confidence in coverage. He made the pro bowl one year with a lot of interceptions. Also, he was a hell of a kick returner in college. :)

Originally posted by McNabbOwnsFedEx

I wouldn't mind the Eagles signing him as a nickel guy, the worse case scenario is we get a decent returner. He has talent and I would trust Jim Johnson to get that talent out of him.

Hell, they will probally sign him as a WR

:laugh: :laugh:

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Archived