Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Charlie Garner to make local appearance this Saturday...

RAC

I apologize for posting this as I realize that I have mentioned the tourney before, but when I initially posted it I didn't know for certain that Charlie Garner would be there. It's been confirmed so I though I'd mention it since some of you might be interested in checking it out.

Also, I will be at the tournament doing interviews for my Madden football radio show and there is a good chance that I will interview Charlie Garner. If anyone has any questions they would like asked you can go ahead and post them in this thread. I will probably only have a few minutes to talk to him but if I can get to them I will.

If you have any questions about the tourney itself you will want to talk to Rico. His email address is MaddenVA@hotmail.com . Again... I apologize for posting this twice... I don't want you guys to think I am spamming your boards with useless junk... I just thought some of the people here might like the chance to meet Charlie Garner since he's a local product and his name has come up here on the boards lately.

VA.jpg

VA2.jpg

Archived