Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is the KEEP Ramsey post!!!!

NVskinsfan

PLEASE LORD HELP YOUR LOST LAMBS!!!

Keep Sir Patrick a part of the Redskins flock. Intervene in the minds of those who may be seeking to send him away-- possess them body and soul if you must, but make sure he stays safe and sound in Redskins land.

If you need to heal his heel then heal him and make the heel better.

BUT BY ALL MEANS PLEASE DON'T LET US LOSE PATRICK TO THE DARK EMPIRE OF DALLASS!!!

That would be the most horrible fate of all.

And Lord, Bless your 3rd son, Joe Gibbs... Give him the knowledge and courage to do what is best, and what the fans want at the same time. Let him see the true light that is Patrick Ramsey's future, and let it not be tarnished by the remnants of the Evil Chuck and Duck.

And see if you can find a good DE/DT or three lying around to let us discover in the later rounds of the draft.

But fix the first request prior.

And while you're dispensing gifts to your benevolent followers please send me a little late night naughty action.

I've been in a dry spell lately (if you don't count the auto-pilot stuff) and if you could ship me a couple of willing live ones to get things rolling I'd certainly aqppreciate it.

Thank you agin for your continued support.

P.S. As you know my preference is petite athletic females with little middles and plenty-o-back.

P.P.S. I'm sorry about the time I put Fluffy in the microwave.

Archived