Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

this website

gillherb

Originally posted by atloldskin

Blade, thanks for the fix on the intro. It is perfect.

On a personal note, did you ship that order to me yet? Thanks.

Originally posted by marhobo2

You might also want to think twice about sending money for a shirt/hat support package too...unless you believe that snail mail truely exists.

Guys,

I sincerely appreciate your support of Extremeskins, but I do ask that you have some extra patience with your shipments. I wont bore you with the mundane details of my life, but suffice it to say that I do NOT have time to make it to the post office every day.

I am NOT in the business of selling Tshirts. I had them made so that I could give something back to those who chose to support Extremeskins. Remember, this site is FREE of advertisements, popups, and spam because I can afford to keep it this way... and ONLY can afford to keep it this way thanks to the generosity of members like you.

I have a storage room that my wife graciously allows me to fill up with Extremeskins gear which I go into once a month or so to package the orders, which takes more time than you might imagine.

If you make a donation to Extremeskins, you can get your stuff anywhere from 2 days to 6 weeks later. Currently, no one has been waiting more than 17 days for a shirt or hat.

In a time where everyone expects everything yesterday, I am not blessed with an assembly line to help me package gear. I am one guy who does this with the limited free time that I have... add in a REAL job, a wife, the first baby, and significant time spent on upkeep and upgrade of this site's software and access, and you might see where the time crunch comes in.

So if you are feeling like marhobo2 seems to be and believe that you will NOT get your gear, then PM me and I will refund your $$ via paypal or send you a check....

Otherwise, please allow me a bit more patience in getting your shipments out.

Thanks!

Archived