Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

You know it's big when...

Jimmythehair

Not only did we get Joe Gibbs and Joe Bugle back but the fact we also got Greg Williams (and his crew) to run the Defense and that is barely talked about. I completely understand why. I have been a Skins fan my whole life and I am 38 years old. Since I first heard the news I have only slept a few hours. I am just too excited to sleep and can't wait to hear who the whole coaching staff will be. I have to give my props to Dan Synder for not only bringing Joe Gibbs back but getting Greg Williams to run the defense. That is huge. I would have been happy to hear he was going to run our Defense even with out Gibbs coming back but together is fantastic.

:applause: :cheers::D

Not only did we get Joe Gibbs and Joe Bugle back but the fact we also got Greg Williams (and his crew) to run the Defense and that is barely talked about. I completely understand why. I have been a Skins fan my whole life and I am 38 years old. Since I first heard the news I have only slept a few hours. I am just too excited to sleep and can't wait to hear who the whole coaching staff will be. I have to give my props to Dan Synder for not only bringing Joe Gibbs back but getting Greg Williams to run the defense. That is huge. I would have been happy to hear he was going to run our Defense even with out Gibbs coming back but together is fantastic.

:applause: :cheers::D

Archived