Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas fans - This may be your lucky week!

redman

A lot of people have been wondering about whether Parcells' return to coaching may have spurred Gibbs' return. (No, IMHO, because Gibbs' seems to be self-motivated.) I got to thinking, though about the effect of Gibbs' return on Parcells. IMHO I think if anything it will influence Parcells to stick around longer. That guy loves a fight, a challenge, and he loves to instill that in his players. He won't have any trouble motivating them during training camp with, for example, "slobberknocker" comments coming out of the mouth of guys like Bugel.

Dallas friends, this is going to be a lot of fun! :D

A lot of people have been wondering about whether Parcells' return to coaching may have spurred Gibbs' return. (No, IMHO, because Gibbs' seems to be self-motivated.) I got to thinking, though about the effect of Gibbs' return on Parcells. IMHO I think if anything it will influence Parcells to stick around longer. That guy loves a fight, a challenge, and he loves to instill that in his players. He won't have any trouble motivating them during training camp with, for example, "slobberknocker" comments coming out of the mouth of guys like Bugel.

Dallas friends, this is going to be a lot of fun! :D

Archived