Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coming out of my shell!

Bozman777

Hey Everyone, Been monitoring the board for a while now....listening, watching and observing whats going on in Redskins land..I can only say I'm really excited about Joe coming to coach. I remember my favorite Redskin Herb Mulkey terrorizing special teams and one of my favorite Terrapin basketball players Brian Madgett shooting the rock...Remember these guys...My point Joe doesnt need high profile players....He wins with respect and heart and determination, something we havent had since he left.....Thats why I am so excited with the hiring of Joe. I will be more involved on the board now because We Are Gonna be Winners Again!!!.See you soon...Boz

Hey Everyone, Been monitoring the board for a while now....listening, watching and observing whats going on in Redskins land..I can only say I'm really excited about Joe coming to coach. I remember my favorite Redskin Herb Mulkey terrorizing special teams and one of my favorite Terrapin basketball players Brian Madgett shooting the rock...Remember these guys...My point Joe doesnt need high profile players....He wins with respect and heart and determination, something we havent had since he left.....Thats why I am so excited with the hiring of Joe. I will be more involved on the board now because We Are Gonna be Winners Again!!!.See you soon...Boz

Archived