Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Snyder Smoke Screen

SPare

I posted this 2 days ago:

Originally posted by SPare

Something to remember is that for his personnel moves, Snyder has not generally done what he's been expected to do. Largely, what's happened is that there's a long lead up where one or two options are presented, and then, bam, one day later option number 3 is signed.

I have the feeling that the same thing is happening here, and that there's simply a smoke screen being thrown up regarding Rhodes.

Some smoke screen, huh?

I posted this 2 days ago:

Originally posted by SPare

Something to remember is that for his personnel moves, Snyder has not generally done what he's been expected to do. Largely, what's happened is that there's a long lead up where one or two options are presented, and then, bam, one day later option number 3 is signed.

I have the feeling that the same thing is happening here, and that there's simply a smoke screen being thrown up regarding Rhodes.

Some smoke screen, huh?

Snyder knew our hell would be hiring Ray Rhodes. He knew everyone would be questioning him if he was saying he was so into Ray Rhodes, then right when he had everyone about to shoot themselves,

the next head coach of the washington redskins is Joe Gibbs!

Snyder knew our hell would be hiring Ray Rhodes. He knew everyone would be questioning him if he was saying he was so into Ray Rhodes, then right when he had everyone about to shoot themselves,

the next head coach of the washington redskins is Joe Gibbs!

Archived