Extremeskins

I think he'll be back

Chrisbob74

Brunell or Warner  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Brunell or Warner

• Brunell
    • Warner

I want Spurrier out so badly....but my gut says he'll be back, hence, I hope the following happens if he returns.

He gets a personnel guy in the FO he feels he is comfortable with (that doesn't mean Snyder or Vinny will go, that just isn't happening)

Some new assistants, with NFL experience, our current staff is the least experienced in the league.

Like I say, I hope he goes, but my gut says he stays!

I think that's along the lines of what all of us want.

I'd love to think SS is close and only needs a few things here and there to "get it", but these last two games have been a couple of the worst I have ever seen. If he hasn't lost this team at this point I'd hate to see the scores when he finally did.

I have been on record as saying that SS needs to stay, for a lot of reasons that go beyond just next year, but I don't think that's the way to go anymore.

I guess we'll see.

Well the only movement I have seen in the Spurrier era is downward! My feeling on next season under his rule would be 3-13 lets keep the 2 game dwon spin and still not even get the first pick.

I really hope something happens soon so we can just move on from this mess. The faster he leaves the faster we can start planning for next season. It would be hard to even stomach another season under Spurrier.

Archived