Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Desert Floor Saucer

stratoman

this is from the www.coasttocoastam.com site

My brother just returned from a trip to the Sedona area of Arizona, in which he and his fiancé, on a trip to the Grand Canyon by airplane, witnessed an object (full image and close-up below) laying on the desert floor, as I understand it, about 50 miles from Sedona. The pilot pointed it out to him. He had been flying over the same area for years and had never seen it before. He said that he had reported it to the authorities and was grilled by a variety of "agents."

He had a picture he had taken of it on an earlier flight and gave a copy of it on floppy disc to my brother when they returned to the airfield. He said he had a few other shots of it and showed it to them on his PC. When I ran the floppy, however it only contained this one shot of it. As you can see it is a remarkably clear picture. The objects "door" appears open, and there are vehicle tracks coming into the area from one direction only.

Judging from the vehicle tracks, I would estimate the object to be approximately 40 to 45 feet in diameter. It looked like a "soft" landing as there appears to be no visible protrusions and/or ports on the top of the craft and looks like it might even be missing some "heat shield" tiles around the circumference.

--Thomas Gore

moterog@msn.com

Archived