Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Snyder Is Tainted With Bad Blood

rayprils

No one and I mean no one in the NFL likes this guy. This fukin guy has no social skills at all. He avoids the fans and the media. What's that all about? Is he a fukin idiot or what? just look at other owners like the Falcons. Fans love it when the owner gets involved with the community and the fans. Danny boy just wants to make money on us. This team will not turn around when you have someone like Danny boy who is an evil person($$$$). I remember the WP article back a month ago in regards to Norv Turner and it was stated by the reporter, that everyone who leaves the Redskins have a smile on their face and they are successful. Danny boy has bad karma. Get ready for another terrible season next year unless Snyder changes his attitude by stepping aside, hiring an experience GM, gets involved with community and the fans. This guy has no class at all. He goes after big names so he can sell tickets, then, he over pays these fuked up talent and coaches. Dan Snyder, go fuk yourself you piece of shtt.

To add to my comments. If you're smart, I would not buy anything from this team. Avoid everthing that entitles dishing out monies to this organization. We (fans) need to send a message to this fuked up Danny boy that he needs to change by stepping aside. Please people stop buying shtt from them. Please.

Originally posted by rayprils

To add to my comments. If you're smart, I would not buy anything from this team. Avoid everthing that entitles dishing out monies to this organization. We (fans) need to send a message to this fuked up Danny boy that he needs to change by stepping aside. Please people stop buying shtt from them. Please.

Actually, this is the best way for fans to demonstrate their displeasure. Hit 'em where it hurts. The pocketbook.

I want to echo what Former RF4L and ray have said. Stop buying Redskins stuff. I won't go to the tent sale, I won't buy people Skins stuff for Christmas. None of that. Maybe thats the only way Snyder will listen.

I admit I am an idiot for believing in this team and buying jerseys and hats and going to games because I thought we finally turned the corner.

Archived