Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It looks like Hasslebeck is still Parcells Ballboy!

DaSkinzBaby

In my 30 plus years of being a Redskins fan I can honestly say that this is the lowest I have ever been. It also seems strange that Hasslebeck was Parcells ball boy while he coached at New England. I guess with the present state of things I am really starting to believe in the curse! Either JKC has jinxed the skins or the American Indians have. This current team along with the front office needs to retire/quit. I honestly think that many college teams could beat these sorry excuses for a team. All these players supporting the coaching staff?

PLEASE collect your millions and shut the hell up! This is it I think it is time to do sonething I have never thought I would do. I hate Snyder and all he has done to ruin this franchise. Where in any book does it says that you can run a franchise like a dot com?

I also used to have respect for Arrington, however I see deep down it's only about the money. So 2005 Bye Champ go suck it up on some other team. LaVar 2006 go back to Pittsburgh and play for the lowly Steelers thay aren't much better than the skins.

Bruce go retire and live your life in VA Beach after 4 straight super bowls it just wasn't in the cards to get a ring!

Matt Bowen why not try to hit someone else on another team as you did Trung in camp? Make sense?

I see you couldn't hit Hambrick like you did Trung, I wonder why that is!!

Chris Samuels bye bye Winey is just as good as you and from that knot on your nose he isn't on roids like you.

Finally -

Rod Gardner you good for nothing county hick go to hell you suck and you couldn't catch a friggin cold!

Spurrier keep your 10 million and admit your sorry offence won't work and your nuts don't hang low enough to be a coach in this league.

Snyder you might as well finish destroying what you have started go ahead and let Pepper be the HC with your #1 Butt Boy Bug Eyed Cerrato as the Defensive Coordinator.

Trotter to be what 28 how much alcohol do you drink a day? You suck and now I know why the Eagles let you go....

Ever notice how DC busts become all pros? Washington team management can't determine talent that goes for the skins and he wizards!!

I have formally decided to drop myself from waiting for season tickets I refuse to pay thousands of dollars to watch a bunch of over opinionated millionaires under achieve and consistantly be out of position because they know come monday they are going to Fedex field and pick up 100,000 dollar paychecks.

Snyder you can forget it you are a dallas fan because there is no was a true skin fan would have destroued what this franchise once was and made this team into a national joke and laughing stock!!

Ummm how many drops has he had this year, more drops than catches I estimate. McCants should be opposite Coles. Sorry Gardner is over rated and I think he sucks. But this is my humble opinion as it is Danny Boys to destroy the respect the organization used to have.

Do you think he is starter caliber? Maybe with more disipline but the last one we had here Ol Shotty what did the team do then? But I guess with the talent we are SUPPOSED to have perhaps that is what is needed although, bring someone in here too tough and I guess the injury bug will soon set in. Let's just face it

we have to gut the entire team even the superstars we have here don't want to be here because of the ridiculous coaching staffs we have had. Although I suspect Coles, Thomas, Ramsey would stay the rest, BYE BYE!!!

He has talent, no doubt about that. He doesn't run his moth and looks up to Coles and wants to emmulate his work ethic. He has drops but at this point the "50/50" name is haunting him.

ANY pass that is thrown in his direction is now considered a drop and quite honestly that is not fair to him.

Remember that nickname came from Bruce The Crypt Keeper Smith.

He didn't put up very good numbers as a rookie, very strong numbers last year despite having no talent around him, all by accident.

Look at more the way he is benig used this year. Why are 60% of the throws to him screens he he is a big strong guy with average speed? Those should be going to Coles, Johnson, and Jacobs.

If you can remember the good games he had this year, they were when the sent him down the middle. Now they aren't sending anyone down the middle.

As for McCants he is putting up numbers against #3, #4 CB and sometimes backup safeties. Just as we have a huge drop off from Smoot to Bauman to Jimoh so do the other teams.

McCants would struggle mightly against #1 or #2 CBs.

Yes he has talent that goes without saying however he still needs to be cut or atleast traded for servicable players that we need. I don't think McCants would struggle give him a chance and if he does there is always Taylor Jacobs. He gets way too many penalties for a WR and he drops too many catches only to come back with one we need later CONSISTENTCY is what the team needs someone to compliment Coles. Gardner does neither!

Trade or cut him?

Well since we don't even have enough money to franchise Champ if we need to we definitely don't need to waste another $1.5M on a player that hasn't lite it up this year but hasn't stunk it up either.

It's not just him, Coles is struggling, McCants can't catch anything that isn't in the endzone while being covered by a Dime CB and Johnson is Mr 30/70. Jacobs can even beat this guys out in practice so where is the hope there?

Gardner should not be cut or traded, at least not yet. We have one more year with him at least and if he is really that bad he will lose his job to one of the "better" WR.

RF4L Garbage is what you call it?

Your nice, this team is nothing more than a wad that a street hooker should swallow!

I have seen it all. Years of under achieving professional athletes that use every excuse, no talent, bad coaching, bad calls or the old the ball just didn't fall our way. I say with 53 men making a combined 77 million per year there are no excuses prime example

DALLAS they have average talent and get the most out of every player but that is a prime example of a GREAT coach looking at what he has and putting them in positions of strength.

Spurrier has the nerve to only give fines for cussing! I guess he is a Mormon now huh? Not a Mormon, but a MORON!

But to us die hard fans we can take solace in knowing that Snyder has alienated all qualified coaches and will never hire a GM because he is a fan!

A fan of the Cowboys!! don't you ever catch the looks he gives Jerry Jones and how they conversate before the games??

I WATCH I KNOW and the truth hurts!!

I'm just short of words for this present mess...I cant believe Ive gone through almost all the htreads and just cant seem to find words to express myself...Gardner, defense, offense, hasselbeck, george edwards, helton.....meeeeen this is just a mess

Archived