Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is pretty cool

Hangman55

Orlando Brown just joined my gym. <br /><br />You know the OT from the Browns who caught the refs flag with his eye.(that just sucked)<br /><br />Zeus is the biggest freakin dude I have ever seen and I`m 6`5.(he`s 6`8 350)<br /><br />Just think Jahadi White from the wizards.<br /><br />He said his eye is getting better and he is trying to make a come back.<br /><br />I said "dude do you play Gaurd" he just laughed.<br /><br />Then I get home and search the net.<br /><br />He is still bringing a suit aganist the NFL for 200 million.<br /><br />The article said any pressure to his head he could lose his sight.(that sucks again) <br /><br />I hope he can make a full recovery and play again.

ya that whole incident really pissed me off. the guy got fined and suspended. i know if i had gotten hit in the eye from one of those flags i would probably lose it too. <br /><br />i hope Orlando is able to make a comeback. Look at what Bryan Berard was able to do in the NHL. Not sure if any of you know that story. He got a stick to one of his eyes and had been out of the game for about 2 years maybe more, but he made a comeback this year with the Rangers. I think he has some sort of protective contact lens that helps improve his vision in the messed up eye.

Archived