Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REDSKINS CUSTOM LINCOLN TOWNCAR - CRAGAR RIMS - ALIPINE AUDIO

jstonesifer

FOR SALE

1994 Lincoln Towncar with custom Washington Redskins paint, decals and rims.  Cragar 5-spoke rims custom painted yellow on Continental Extreme Contact 245/45ZR18.  Less than 2000 miles on wheels, tires and paint.  New Interstate battery, car runs good.  Driven to FedEx for home games as well as training camp and a few other events.  Won 1st place at Training Camp 2012 Redskins Rides contest.

Car has power windows, door locks and mirrors.  Power front bench.  Digital climate control, power close trunk, rear air ride suspension and COLD A/C and HOT heat.

Audio system features an Alpine CDA-9886 AM/FM/XM/CD in-dash head unit with iPod/iPhone and USB inputs.  Infinity tweeters and 5-1/4" speakers up front, Infinity 6x9 in rear deck.  Truck holds a JL 10" sub in enclosure with an Alpine PDX-5 5-channel amp to power the whole thing.  Over $2000 invested in just the stereo system and it sounds GOOD!

call/text Jason for more info/pics @ 717-688-9513

email jmstones@Comcast.net

car located in Westminster MD for test drives

$3000 obo

post-213659-0-87164800-1391016332_thumb.jpg

post-213659-0-46061700-1391016344_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Car has 112k on it and runs well. I've put maybe 1500 miles on it since I've had it. It was a one owner car....an elderly couple in Pikesville. I've had a complete tuneup done and new battery installed. It makes the trip to FedEx each home game with no problems. Drives well around town or at 80mph on 95. Let me know if you have other questions.

I did all the interior audio install myself. A friend that owns a paint shop did the paint and lettering. Honestly I don't want to sell it but I'm out of space in my warehouse and I refuse to keep it outside. The car is at my shop in westminster md. I've got a timeshare at kings Creek plantation in Williamsburg. We live it down there. I'll work on the pics. They are on my work computer so I need to transfer them to my phone.

I have a time share at Kings Creek as well. That's funny. If you can text me pics of the interior when you get a chance, that would be great. I had a big Redskins RV, but sold it cause had nowhere to store it. I can't afford the towncar by myself but trying to see if my tailgating buddies are interested in buying it together. Any mechanical issues? How are the tires? Does it burn oil or have any leaks?

Emilio

Archived