Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: 2 Tickets, Section 134, Single games

skinspat

Update: I am selling single games only now. Details below. Thanks for all of the interest. PM me if interested. Will accept PayPal only.

Face is like $125/ticket including taxes. I was thinking of making it $140 to try to cover some of preseason and PayPal fees.

Right now I can sell the following games if interested.

10/6 - Seahawks

12/7 - Rams

I am selling my season tickets next year at cost to anyone interested. I have been coming from Chicago for the last three seasons, but need to take a couple seasons off. Hoping I can make it make it back to DC soon.

Section 134 (pending upgrade)

Row 12

Seats 15,16

PM if interested.

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the relocation to Chicago.  I am interested in purchasing 2 LL tickets.  When you say or better, do you get a choice or is it just mandated upon you?  Please let me know your cost price.  If not a Full Season would you be willing for half season?  

I live in NC, and have been to over 11 games the last 2 years, including 5 losses last year.  We have a 5 hour drive up I-95 so I understand your dilemma.

Please message me back and provide further details, or feel free to contact me from my information below.

Sincerely,

post-214069-0-43823400-1397091841_thumb.jpg

Cam McLemore

Re: "Or better" - I fully intend to go through the ticket upgrade process. As of last year, the Redskins introduced a process where you can view and pick seats to upgrade to. If seats along the sideline or closer to the field are available, I will snatch them up. I have not been able to upgrade for the last 2-3 seasons, but don't want any potential buyers to be thrown off if I do have the opportunity to upgrade.

Re: half season or other arrangements - I would prefer a buyer to take the full season (at cost) off my hands. That being said, if I haven't made a full season deal by the time the schedule is release, I will pursue "other" arrangements, which will include half season and single game sales. 

Thanks for everyone's interest thus far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived