Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Griffin Iii: 'time For Us To Make Breakthrough'

It is Dallas Week and most of us Redskins fans are just trying to figure our team out. We figured that we would be 3-1 and not 1-3 right now. RG3 has been more like RG1, our Defense has been beaten like a rented mule and our Special Team have been anything but Special! This game is a battle for the heart and soul of the 2013 Redskins. If a Redskins team (and fans) can not get up for a Dallas game then we are in real trouble. Any kind of WIN could jump start the season, but a lost could be the end of any hopes of another NFC East crown. Is this team ready to go on the road and beat Dallas? I just do not know but it sure feels like we are heading into trouble. I hope I am wrong.

I have been a Redskins fan all my life, and living in New Mexico it isnt easy. If the Redskins lose on any given Sunday I am subjected to random bs from cowboys fans everywhere I go. I have shouldered this without remorse for decades, now it's time we get to talk the trash. What happened in the first quarter of the season is done gone. Start the second quarter by whipping the boys backsides, good luck HTTR!

Archived