Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

View From Over The Pond

lee_scfc_rule

Hi guys

I did watch the game last night but re-watched it this morning on Game Pass. I didnt see the first half at all and woke up on the sofa just as McCoy ran in for a TD to make it 33-7.

After re-watching the game that has to be the most error stridden 1st couple of series by an offense i have ever seen. The defense had NO chance after the fumble quickly followed by an interception.

I have seen posts on here commenting on "Who was to blame?" - I cant see anyone in particular. Yes, some played worse than others but it's a team game and they ride together. We live to fight another day and will win next week, no doubts. HTTR.

One thing I will say, while ALL the other teams have improved in every position where they needed too over the past 2 years, we have been CRIPPLED by this Mara penalty. I don't think we appreciate how difficult its been for an organization. We have done well with the budget we have been given but just think for one minute what we could have on that front line in terms of another Pro Bowl Tackle or that gem of Safety. Just saying....

Archived