Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Running Backs Ready To Lay It All On Line

I don't know about anyone else but I don't want Morris to share his carries. I want him out there on 1st, 2nd & 3rd downs. He IS the reason why we had the BEST running attack in the NFL last year. OK, I know he's going to need a breather every now & again & that when Helu Jr. comes into play, but I want him to be the workhorse that I've gotten used to seeing. Seriously....how SWEET was it seeing him literally run over the PIGS FROM DALLAST for 200 yards & single handedly smashing their playoff hopes?

HTTR!!!

The gifts (for me) from last year: (1) Beating the Cowgirls on Thanksgiving IN Dallas. Revenge for 1974. So incredibly sweet; (2) Beating the Cowgirls, Week 17, for the NFC-East crown. Revenge for 1979. A sweep of the 'Girls to get into the playoffs; (3) Beating the defending SuperBowl champion G-men the second (and most important) time we faced them; (4) Beating the Ravens (the eventual new SuperBowl champions); (5) Winning the NFC-East.

I can't believe how much of an ABSOLUTE MORON NFL.com's Chris Wesseling is. Get this...he just released his "power rankings" for RB's & he's has the likes of Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice, Adrian Foster, C.J. Spiller, Marshawn Lynch, Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Trent Richardson & Doug Martin ahead of Alfred Morris. Can you believe that? OK, I'll grant him Adrian Peterson but the rest of them?...please. Other than A.P. did ANY of them come 2nd in rushing? Did ANY of their teams lead the league in rushing? Did any of them have fewer fumbles?   For ALL the kids out there....this is what drugs do to your brain.

Here, read the article then go puke. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000238381/article/adrian-peterson-tops-running-back-power-rankings

HTTR!!!

Archived