Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vintage Washington Redskins Posters, Pennants, and other memorabilia Lot

aaf314

I am selling my Washington Redskins collection.

Included int the purchase is several Washington Redskins Posters including several from the 1980's and 1990's.I have also included a poster of former Washington Redskin Great Clinton Portis. All of these posters have been used and some have some damage.  If you would like pictures, please email me.

They're also five vintage pennant, the 1991 Video Yearbook of the Superbowl Champion Washington Redskins, the 2001 and 2002 Official Washington Redskins Yearbook magazine (2002 has water damage), 1992 Matchbox Washington Redskins car, and a collectible Washington Redskins Limited Edition wooden Football. The pennants have been used and have some damage.

All of these items have come from a smoke free home. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

post-193452-0-31574100-1374853998_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that the ebay auction for the Redskins memorabilia ends tonight. If you are interested in vintage pennants, posters, and other memorabilia, make sure to make your bid. Also, if you are in the DMV area, I'm willing to have you pick up the items and avoid shipping costs.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130951978736?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Archived