Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks.

Angus

Dallas softened up Atlanta for you and I hope Dallas can take advantage of the vulnerabilities of the Eagles that your team exposed. Losing the way you did is very disheartening but I'm pretty sure it will give the Redskins even more incentive to give Tampa Bay its next loss. Good luck. However, though I may regret it later, I can't really say now that I'm sorry the Skins lost. If you had won, the Cowboys wouldn't be in first place (for now). Who would have thought the Cowboys would be in first place in the East this year even for a little while?

yeah, but who has Dallas played?

you give me the Jets at 0-3 after they have been 'softened up' by the Skins and others and then the Cardinals............

the CARDINALS? geez, let us trade the Patriots for the Cards!

Bet you wouldn't like that trade, eh? :)

let's face it, the Cards are one of the worst teams in the league and that's with their players healthy :D

but in the end result the Cowboys and Skins are 3-1 and 3-2 when everyone thought they would be 0-4 and probably 1-4 :)

the real onus I think is on the Giants at 3-2 and Eagles at 2-3 to show they are the SB contenders they were trumpeted to be in preseason.

Originally posted by Angus

Dallas softened up Atlanta for you and I hope Dallas can take advantage of the vulnerabilities of the Eagles that your team exposed. Losing the way you did is very disheartening but I'm pretty sure it will give the Redskins even more incentive to give Tampa Bay its next loss. Good luck. However, though I may regret it later, I can't really say now that I'm sorry the Skins lost. If you had won, the Cowboys wouldn't be in first place (for now). Who would have thought the Cowboys would be in first place in the East this year even for a little while?

Yeah, that's how we felt before the Giants game. Enjoy it while it lasts, but it doesn't mean a whole lot.

Parcells is doing a great job, Spurrier is learning quickly, and the Giants and Eagles look to be as tough as before.

Cheers to the NFC East returning to its rightful place as the dominant division in the NFL.

:cheers:

I think the Skins at Dallas game is going to be a good one.

:dallasuck

Archived