Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lessons Of Football:

#1:Please stop playing safe. Keep them under fire, keep attacking, keep trying to get the ball down the field. Someone has to have the balls to put a team out.

#2: Please get out of zone and/or prevent defense. It is not for this team nor was it ever. We are a man Defense and always have been. Thank you.

#3:Penalties yet again almost killed us. Uh- Do something about that.

That was an ugly win, a terrible win. We should have blown them out of the water. Spurrier, I know you were trying to do the right thing and wear down that clock, but go with your instinct and put the game out of reach for the other team.

Anyone have anything to add?

I agree man. I saw the score 20-10 and I thought, "oh comfortable game, but it could change with 12 minutes left"

But I saw that BRady was getting picked, so I was like "oh ok, we should be fine"

Attack, attack, attack! If you're up by 2 scores, you should not be worried about your quality secondary giving up a big play. Instead man coverage as opposed to prevent, allows you to make the big INt that seals the game. But we're just hanging on. We need to have more confidence.

I'd actually rather have Champ fall down on man coverage and give up a TD with 5 minutes left, because at least we weren't giving up free yards and free points at that point in time.

SPurrier also needs to know when to run better. Don't run 3 straight times unless you get in a big hole and NEED a first down. Mix it up throughout the game. Then if you have a THREE Score lead, you can run straight through with 9 minutes left.

Archived