Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 Games left

blmarlin

I have 4 tickets sec. 454 row 9 and 1 green parking pass. The games I have left are the Vikings, Eagles and Giants. $500 per game for everything. That is $110 per ticket and $45 for the parking pass and the other $15 is shipping to you. I get those prices by dividing the total price of the ticket by the 8 regular season games. I can send a contract which you can send back with the payment. I have sold these to people on ES so I can give references. Trying to avoid them going on Stubhub. Nothing personal, but money talks BS walks.

I'm interested in the four tickets for the Eagles game. Can you tell me the seat row/numbers, please? I am meeting family from 3 states, and we want to sit together!! And, it will be my 7 yr old boy's first FedEx Field Redskins game. Thanks so much and I look forward to hearing from you.

OK, thanks for the quick response! I haven't been to FedEx Field that many times, but it sounds like this is pretty low in the 400 section. Are there any obstructions, like railings/stairs,etc. that prohibit viewing the field? I'm just thinking about my 7 yr old's viewing perspective. If there is a clear view, then let's go ahead with the contract and let me know how to handle the rest of this transaction (without posting it here!) Thanks again for answering my questions.

Archived