Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hello! Why?

Big Will

Hello. My name is Will, I'm a lifelong Skins fan and this is my first post. This is A great forum and I hope to talk with all of you very soon.

With that aside, I'd like to mention a few things I have noticed about the Skins. First, did anyone notice David Terrell on that Leon Johnson 33 yard TD run? He ran himself out of position at the beggining of the play and then I only assume tried to contain the sideline. It was disgusting! Does anyone else think Ed Reed would look wonderful Burgandy?

I also have questions about Jimmy Raye's offensive playcalling. Execution aside, Why do they continue to call running plays on 2nd and 1? I have always thought that 2nd and 1 was perfect time to air it out and see what you can get. If the pass play doesn't work, then its 3rd and 1 and your a S Davis bulldozer away from a first. Running on third and 5+ is good every now and then as a changeup. I'm just saying in cliche baseball terms, you can't throw a good changeup if you haven't established the fastball. The fastball being Tony Bank's Charlie Hough/Hoyt Wilhelm-like(knuckleball) downfield passes! Anyways, take care and HAIL to the REDSKINS!

Will

Archived