Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lavarleap56

Raiders/Bills what happend ?

Raiders, when you wanna get our game in? I dont go into work until Midnight, but leave a little after 11pm so would have to start our game before 10pm. Prob going to get cancelled tonight as they are doing testing on Metro tonight so we prob wont get access. So tonight would be ideal for me. Let me know.

Should let me know so i can figure it out.

Sorry, was busy watching pRon ;) j/k. Next time...

Raiders, when you wanna get our game in? I dont go into work until Midnight, but leave a little after 11pm so would have to start our game before 10pm. Prob going to get cancelled tonight as they are doing testing on Metro tonight so we prob wont get access. So tonight would be ideal for me. Let me know.

Cool, I'm available around 8pm tonight. Hit me up with a friend request so we can link up.

Sorry, was busy watching pRon ;) j/k. Next time...

Cool, I'm available around 8pm tonight. Hit me up with a friend request so we can link up.

OK, I'm gonna get some sleep in and wake up a little before 8 to be ready to play at 8. See ya then...

OK, I'm gonna get some sleep in and wake up a little before 8 to be ready to play at 8. See ya then...

damn, you coming at me like that? well rested to do damage? haha

damn, you coming at me like that? well rested to do damage? haha

Lol, I got a f'ed up work schedule workin nights, gotta get sleep in when I can! Haha

Yea, gg. Hopefully it was the wind that made Sanchez's passes so bad. I made a few rookie mistakes but your O was hard to stop. Couldnt believe you were able to block the extra point. Hope to get a rematch...