Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grossman or Beck?

IceBlue33

Earlier in the year I posted about Beck and some of his tendencies both good and bad. So far this is pretty much what I expected and said. I have tried to stay away somewhat because of my admitted bias for John. I have observed this board with interest because of my earlier words.

I will say that many good observations have been made pro and con. I think that Grossman has proven time after time after time that he is a capable QB albeit maybe not the guy you "desire" as your QB. Given that many seem to feel the competition is a draw so far, I would remind you all of what I said earlier when I told you that John is a QB who needs reps and time to gel with his receivers. If history repeats, as I believe it will, he will become about 20% improved as time goes on (probably this year) imo.

My thoughts are that if this QB race is even close, you have to give it to John just based on the fact that there is a real chance that he WILL get better. Rex will not. Period. All you Rex fans need to step back and really look at it. Rex will never be anything special, but John Beck just may...

What do you have to lose? A mediocre year?

Flame away. :evilg:

Archived