Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Washington Redskins

EmDiggy

I like this video for the most part.

I especially like what he said about the Royster pick. That kid is a natural. He won't blow you away with speed or strength, but he just keeps following blocks and gaining yards. He could be very productive. He also seems to be a good "character" guy, which I like. I do not know if he will be better than Helu, who is a real speedster, but I will certainly be rooting for Royster.

You did a good job with that man..I see you're working at it and have more polish than you did in the past. good stuff. You did evoke your inner Brian Billick with the Santonio Moss hahaha! had to mess with you.

Thanks Homie!! LOL!! My bad!

Was that Brian Billick doing the voice over? Santonio Moss.

HAHAHA

Cool video. Geaux Cajuns

Thanks DC!! Cajuns in the Building!!

I like this video for the most part.

I especially like what he said about the Royster pick. That kid is a natural. He won't blow you away with speed or strength, but he just keeps following blocks and gaining yards. He could be very productive. He also seems to be a good "character" guy, which I like. I do not know if he will be better than Helu, who is a real speedster, but I will certainly be rooting for Royster.

Thanks!! Helu isn't instinctive nor creative... I don't know why Royster didn't get the props or respect as other runners in this class.. very solid player

Archived