Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling some Redskin signed items

TX REDSKIN

Howdy from Texas. I've been a Redskin fan and attended my first Redskin/cowboy game in Dallas in 1979 when I was 12. In the meantime, I have been collecting some signed Redskin items which I'm looking to sell. I have several duplicates of these so its not like I'm giving up and letting go of everything. I will post pictures later in the week but I have 6-7 signed Redskin pennents from the 1980s with signatures from Monk, Riggins, Theismann, Gibbs, Green, Butz, ect. that I got personally at some of the games I attended (from the players while we stayed at the same hotels before games). Most of these have between 20-35 autographs and surprisingly the pennents and signatures are in great shape for the most part. I also have a few mini helmets signed by Rypien, Theismann, one by both Moss and Portis after another Dallas game, an official NFL ball autographed by Theismann and several other items. Once I get these up, I'll throw out a price and see if anyone is interested. I have sold several of these pennents in the past for between $175-225 (depending on who signed them). If you don't laugh too much, I'll send a few pics of me receiving these signatures when I was younger..both the players and my outfits need some updating.

Thanks for looking and I'll post pictures later.

Mark

Archived