Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I NEED: redskins high quality images (big enough for 8x10s)

hey i am a redskins season ticket holder and i love to collect autographs of the redskins. i need images that have a resolution of around 2400x3000 (smaller ones accepted too!) of these redskins

brandon banks

anthony armstrong

chris cooley

phillip daniels

fred davis

graham gano

deangelo hall

chris horton

larry johnson

laron landry

clinton portis

mike sellers

trent williams

i plan to print the images out on 8x10s to be signed by the player at games. please share!!! i will not do anything with the image but print 1-4 8x10s of it.

1-4 because i trade and if the player is willing to sign again the next week again for me and i only have 1 image thats what i will get signed. i do not sell on ebay, i am not a "dealer". i do frame most the photos i get signed. i do however have a pile of them haha. last week i got laron landry, fred davis, and john beck on cards. i collect tons of baseball photos and figured why not football. i have a few football such as santana moss, clinton portis, and a few more. if you want i can post pics. i am using these for personal use only. i actually have a deal with some local photographers for images but i can not share those with anybody as the photographers tell me not to. unfortunately i do not know a photographer who shoots the redskins.

Archived