Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DMN: Stephen Jones: Cowboys didn't work players too hard; Miles Austin No. 1 priority

tr1

My fear is actually on the right side of the line, I worry that Columbo is not going to play like his pre-injury self and that Davis will under-achieve again.

Well, look at this...an objective post by a puke fan.

These are so few and far between, I'd have to say I'm shocked.

Please, keep visiting...this is so refreshing.

Honestly, they only had one good replacement tackle.

The problem was exacerbated by the fact that they had game planned around giving Columbo blocking help but when Adams went down they had to try to rotate that help to Free's side to an extent. Free did a solid job for most of the day but Columbo got killed and they couldn't give him as much help as they could had Flozell been in the game.

With all that said, I don't think they would have won regardless, I just don't think it would have been as lopsided as it ended up being. I am pretty secure with Free at the left tackle spot, he played well in the majority of his starts last year. My fear is actually on the right side of the line, I worry that Columbo is not going to play like his pre-injury self and that Davis will under-achieve again.

Someone and I discredit Houck with this should have known Dallas's offensive line would take a crack somewhere along the season. This is why i wanted Houck replaced and told to walk home. he has to realize by now McQ isnt going to do it, Duke Preston retired, they finally cut Cory i think or read somewhere and now Houck has to work with Bright and Brewster and once again hoping for the best.

Thats if and I am hoping on a Leonard Davis type resurrgence Houck is able to get something out of Barron, if we can, great, if not, we traded one peanut butter sandwich for the jelly side. No big loss.

If Houck can get something out of either Bright or Brewster, than i will feel more comfortable about the line, if not, than Dallas and this is why i got pissed with the coaches, are gambling on the line staying relatively healthy and thats a bet they cant do twice in a row BUT i really feel its what they are thinking. And if that doesnt get Houck and i know of his past, but the past was a different game, but if that doesnt get Houck thrown out i dont know what will.

Archived