Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Let's Make A Deal...........

skinsfan44

I am putting my Redskins room back together, after 7 years, in my basement rec room. When we first moved here, it (rec room) became a storage room. This room was to be my new Redskins room but it has not happened until now. I had a great room back at my townhouse(which was only 10x12) but now I have a bigger room (14x30).

So, I have been unloading box after box of my Redskin stuff and I have found that I have some duplicte items.

Now, I am looking for a 1999 Redskins NFC Eastern Division Champs pennant. I would like to trade a 1983 NFC Champions pennant, signed by ALL team members. Now, these sigs have been printed on this pennant, but they are prints of there sigs.

Would anyone like to trade pennant for pennant?

PM me and I will tell you more of what I got to trade or sell.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Doug. I have a Super Bowl 17 white beer mug, 1983 NFC Champs pennat with every player sig on it, and a 50th Anniversary pennat with the players sigs.

I have posters of.......

1) Cartoon poster of Rypien, Monk, Mann, Clark, and Green.

2) Dexter Manley.

3) The Posse. It is Clark, Monk, and Sanders in unis standing in front of the Capital.

4) John Riggins Super Bowl 17 lithograft (Black and White).

I also have a SB 22 Coke can and a Wheatey's box from SB 22.

That is everything I have for now. I am still opening boxes, so I could have more later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

SKINSFANN44,

IM INTERESTED IN THE RIGGINS POSTER IF YOU STILL HAVE IT. I HAVE QUITE A COLLECTION OF AUTOGRAPHED ITEMS THAT IM SURE YOU WOULD INTERESTED IN SOMETHING I HAVE.

I HAVE SIGNED MINIS, PICTURES, AND EVEN SOME CARDS.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU STILL HAVE IT.

RH.

Archived