Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Club level section 328, row 19, seats 9 & 10

Homercles82

Hi everyone,

My friend and I have a set of tickets plus orange parking we are looking to either sell outright, at a deep discount, or split with someone. They are Club level section 328, row 19, seats 9 & 10. They are upgraded seats and are personalized. We have orange parking to all the games.

We want to sell them for $3200 FOR BOTH SEATS!

We also would be interested in splitting the season with you. 4 regular season and 1 preseason game with parking to all.

I will try to post a picture from the seats. They are in the corner endzone.

If you would like to talk on the phone about it please PM me and I will give you my phone number to call me.

We are not ticket brokers, just regular fans.

Sorry! In my haste on my lunch break to post it I forgot that.

Yes they are completely covered. At the Thursday night Bears game a few years ago we were spared from the rain/sleet. And many times we have been bone dry while people rows in front of us were soaked.

Definitely a plus.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly any home games. My fiance just recently became a skins so i want to take her to game this year.

I will let you know as I am currently in talks with someone right now about taking the whole season at half price. We really need to unload the tickets and selling the whole thing at once is the best route as of right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived