Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2010 Season Tickets for Sale

Ramsey11

I am currently selling my 2010 season ticket package at cost and with no shipping charges. My fiance is currently out of work, and as much as it pains us to give up our seats for an entire season, we cannot afford the seats for this year.

These are very nice seats located in section 453, row 14 and are on the home sideline between the 30 and 35 yard lines. I've been a season ticket holder for 7 years and have had these particular seats for the past 4 years. These seats provide a terrific view of the action and and are seated near lots of great folks.

I'm not interested in making money on these tickets, I just would like to sell them at cost to another die hard Redskins fan and keep my name on the account so that we can resume going to games in 2011. The 2 seats cost $1,738 for the 10 games (2 preseason and 8 regular season games), which is $869 each for the season. I will cover the $25 handling fee that the Redskins are adding to my invoice and will ship them to the buyer via overnight delivery at no charge once I have received the tickets.

Please send me a message or reply to this thread if you are interested or if you have any questions. Payment on the invoice is due March 1st so I would like to find a buyer as soon as possible. Thanks!

I'm making an adjustment on the price of these seats if someone wants to take advantage of this to secure excellent upper level seats for next season. In addition to covering all shipping fees, I will also eat the Prince George's County entertainment tax of $158, which lowers the cost of this pair down to $1,605.00 for all 10 home games in 2010. This means that you are locking in to all home games at FACE VALUE, but I would like to finalize any transaction as soon as possible this week so the tickets can be paid for prior to the invoice due date of March 1st. Remember, per the Redskins new automatic upgrade policy, these seats could be upgraded this spring if there is an opening in my section and the invoice has been paid on time.

Please sending me a message through this board quickly to take advantage of this opportunity to have these seats for the entire 2010 season at a terrific price. Thanks.

Archived