Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Rant thread

Sean_Taylor_hero

So I thought this would be appropriate, after yet another humiliating loss, to Dallas non-the-less, if there was a thread specifically for everyone's rants. That way we don't have one million different threads out there where everyone is going on long rants about how bad this team sucks.

I'll start:

Zorn, you're a nice guy, and I respect you for that, but you are not a head coach. You just aren't. Thanks for trying, but you have failed. Shanahan, we really hope you can do something in Zorn's stead...heck, we really hope you come to Washington, the deal's not even official and we all have gotten our hopes up. Bring Mike Zimmer with you too while you are at it.

Blache: What are you doing on this team? You have hurt this team more than helped it. The credit you get for this "Good defense" is false. I don't see a good defense! I see a defense that gives up huge plays right when it matters most. Landry, what the heck are you doing? Every big play seems to be against you....wisen up, or someone bench this guy!

Todd Collins anyone?? Now I have been, up till this point, a Campbell supporter, but after tonight, I'm not so sure. He made some very poor decisions, some very bad throws, and could not sustain drives. Now I know we can all blame the offensive line, but they only get part of the blame (a good part too). Why, oh why, when we are scoring 0 points and not sustaining our drives don't we give Todd Collins a crack? Sometimes a change is what boosts a team!! Oh i know why, it's because our coaching sucks!!!!!

Speaking of the Oline, we need some help...I think enough has been said.

I'm still a skins fan. Real disappointed, but I haven't lost any love for my boys, even throughout this terrible season. I'm looking forward to what can be done next year, but it's gonna be a LONG offseason (Sad that I am saying this with 1 week to go).

Hail

That's it!!! I tried to be supportive of Campbell, Snyder, Cerratto, Zorn, Blanche and whoever else. It is plain as day that the Washington football team is built for failure. I know I am preaching to the choir, but my goodness what I've seen the last 2 weeks is pitiful. You have players and yes, coaches that make $$$$ and act like, play and behave like morons. The coaches can't teach and constantly get out coached because everybody and their momma's know what they are going to do. And the players, nuff said. The commentators said it last night, Campbell is OK. THAT's IT!! You can win with a OK qb. but it takes a collective effort from the top all the to the jock washer. The Skins don't have it. :soapbox:

Being a Redskins fan is like being in an abbusive relationship.

Being a football fan shouldnt be this much work and shouldnt involve so much pain & shame.

I feel guilty for trying to follow another team... but I always come crawling back to the Skins. Why is it so hard to simply cut ties with this team? Are we just stupid? How long will we subject ourselves to this? I have no respect for 85% of the team. I bad mouth them while watching the game. I sarcastically laugh when Landry screws up and Campbell gets crushed.

Heres the worst part.. I want Zorn and Campbell back next year.

Maybe you are just a glutton for punishment???;);)

In all seriousness I wonder the same thing on a daily basis. I am almost at the point of saying "forget it". As for laughing during the game, I have done that all year. At some point I just stopped being interested in the results, and this registered clearly when I just turned off the TV halfway thru the game, not bothering with the rest.

The reason I think we are all such ardent fans is because of the level of boredom that we experience around June. Once the baseball team gets stronger then the importance of the football team will fade a great deal from the limelight.

Archived