Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philip Rivers is the anti-Romo

royallypwned

I know some of you will enjoy this. ;)

http://www.examiner.com/x-14770-Dallas-Sports-Examiner~y2009m12d11-When-the-temperature-dips-Cowboys-and-Chargers-are-polar-opposites

15-0 vs 5-9 :(

Romo sits to pee can't be blamed 100% though as much as some of you would like. In fact he was quite good last week. It's just that the team doesn't come close to playing a complete game like the Chargers do.

Romo sits to pee can't be blamed 100% though as much as some of you would like. In fact he was quite good last week. It's just that the team doesn't come close to playing a complete game like the Chargers do.

Correct me if I'm wrong because I didn't see the game, but weren't the pukes down by 14 in the 4th quarter, and Romo sits to pee was able to dink and dunk them to within 7 against a prevent defense?

Romo sits to pee does well against prevent defenses...it always makes his stats look terrific!

;)

Correct me if I'm wrong because I didn't see the game, but weren't the pukes down by 14 in the 4th quarter, and Romo sits to pee was able to dink and dunk them to within 7 against a prevent defense?

Romo sits to pee does well against prevent defenses...it always makes his stats look terrific!

;)

Pretty much. Romo sits to pee's stats look nice, but his team needed him to score more points. Against a below average D (and that's being generous) like the Giants, 17 non-garbage time points isn't anywhere near good enough.

;)

Don't know if you noticed in the article, but that's pretty much what I said: that a lot of Romo sits to pee's good-looking stats in December are because he is forced to throw more to come from behind.

Archived