Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How do I get to FedEx field from Ashburn?

missy

Hi,

I am planning to attend one of the pre-season games in August and need some help please. I plan on staying in the ashburn, leesburg, reston, sterling area - possibly near the airport. In any case, what is the easiest and/or best way to get to Fed EX field. How long does it take to get there?

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

Missy,

If you stay in Vienna, there is a metro stop close by, and you can take the metro very close to the stadium where they have shuttle buses running right from the metro to FedEx... that would be my recommendation.

Originally posted by Blade

Missy,

If you stay in Vienna, there is a metro stop close by, and you can take the metro very close to the stadium where they have shuttle buses running right from the metro to FedEx... that would be my recommendation.

or Falls Church too..

but, speaking from experience, i don't like the shuttle buses.. it's easy i guess, but i'd rather drive..

and i know there's no metro stop directly to the stadium (like MCI), but haven't they talked about making one in the future? i thought i heard something about it, but maybe not..

Alternative route much faster is to go Toll Road to Rosslyn, right exit onto 110. 395 north to Pennsylvania Ave. Pennsylvania ave left onto 295 north. 295 North to 50 east. 50 East to 495 south. Exit onto Arena Drive. This cuts 30 minutes off the trip over the beltway.

Archived