Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Eagles will crush the pukes...

tr1

tr1 DEFINITELY predicted a 7-9 finish for the Cowboys. I saw it on more than one occasion.

Anyone willing to find that prediction and post it here?

post_old.gif August-25th-2009, 11:15 AM #55 tr1

Mr. ATN - 2007

Ring of Fame

icon1.gifRe: Let's just go on the record about the pukes, shall we?

Quote:

Originally Posted by doncherry viewpost.gif

hey tr1,

this is a great thread, but despite the title you gave this thread, you haven't really gone on record with predicting dallas' wins/losses this year. I see them going 10-6 and securing a wild card. What do you think?

7-9

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=295978&page=4

Here is a thread he started where he states they will go 6-10.....

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=290230

You see TR1 changes him mind and makes so many different predictions sooner or later one of them has to come true......

He could state that the cowboys will finish somewhere between 0-16 and 16-0 and he would be right also with that prediction......and that prediction would carry as much weight as any of the others he has made in the past...which is about zero in most peoples minds

What's true is that tr1 is wrong alot. Also when he is proven wrong and called out, he ignores posters and disappears from threads.

Fact of the matter is that now that he's being proven wrong so many times this season regarding the cowboys, he will pipe down until the end of the month. Then he will start making December threads about how the cowboys will choke and Romo sits to pee will play bad.

However, if the Cowboys do end December 4-0 or 3-1 , he will then start threads about how tony and the boys will choke in the playoffs. And expect alot of rolling LMAO faces.

You've been warned.

And one last thing. If the cowboys come out of december with one loss or less, Romo sits to pee will shake that bad in December tag because he will have earned it.

Here is why.....

Dal @ NYG Dec 6

SD @ Dal Dec 13

Dal @ No Dec 19

Dal @ Wash Dec 27

Phi @ Dal Jan 3

Brutal stretch of games that even the most optimistic Boys fans have to be worried about. The only gimmie game it would seem is the Wash game. And even as bad as they are, we see year in and year out how tough they play the boys.

Regardless, it feels good that at the halfway point of the season, the Cowboys are the only team in the NFC East that can play .500 ball the rest of the season and be assured a playoff spot.

Then he will start making December threads about how the cowboys will choke and Romo sits to pee will play bad.

Well, I have to be realistic, don't I?

What's Romo sits to pee done to prove to you and me that he won't choke?

Come on, man...get a grip.

:rotflmao:

Well, I have to be realistic, don't I?

What's Romo sits to pee done to prove to you and me that he won't choke?

Come on, man...get a grip.

Enjoy the rest of the nfl season tr1.

We both know the only thing left for you this year to do is hope that the redskins rivals lose as much as possible. :)

Enjoy the rest of the nfl season tr1.

We both know the only thing left for you this year to do is hope that the redskins rivals lose as much as possible. :)

The Skins' record has NEVER influenced my love of Skins' rivals losing.

Archived