Training Camp Directions..

BayouBrave86

This is from the FAQ @ www.redskins.com

How do I get to Redskin Park?

FROM BALTIMORE:

Take 95 South towards Washington, D.C.

Take 495 West to 267 West (Dulles Toll Road Exit)-The entrance toll is 50 cents

Follow 267 West for 13 miles to the Dulles Greenway-The entrance toll is $2.25

Continue approximately 2 miles to Exit 7 (Loudoun County Parkway/Route 607)

Turn right, headed north, on Loudoun County Parkway

Proceed approximately 2 miles and cross over Waxpool Road

Go approximately 1.2 miles more until the two lanes merge into one. Look for Redskins parking staff to find parking at Redskin Park.

FROM WASHINGTON, D.C.:

Take 66 West towards Virginia

Take 495 North to 267 West (Dulles Toll Road Exit)-The entrance toll is 50 cents.

Go approximately 1.2 miles more until the two lanes merge into one. Look for Redskins parking staff to find parking at Redskin Park.

FROM SOUTH OF WASHINGTON, D.C.:

Take 95 North towards Washington, D.C.

Take 495 West to 267 West (Dulles Toll Road Exit)-The entrance is 50 cents

Is there any cost to park and enter the practice fields?

Parking and admission are free.

When does training camp start? What time does practice begin and end?

Training camp is set to begin on July 28 at Redskin Park. Click here for a full schedule of dates and times. Generally, practices last between 90 minutes and two hours.

When is Fan Appreciation Day?

Fan Appreciation Day is scheduled for Saturday, August 2. The day will feature performances by the Washington Redskins Cheerleaders and the legendary Redskins Marching Band. Additional details regarding Fan Appreciation Day will be announced in coming weeks.

Can I bring food and drinks?

Fans are permitted to bring coolers with food and drinks to training camp.

No alcohol will be allowed at Redskin Park.

Will food and drink be available?

Food and drink will be available for purchase from vendors on the training camp grounds.

Will there be souvenir access?

The Redskins will have several retail trailers stationed around Redskin Park to allow fans ample access to Redskins merchandise.

Can I bring a chair?

Yes. No bleachers will be set up around the fields. The Redskins are trying to create a family atmosphere with ample sight lines. Fans can set up chairs on the grass around the practice fields, or they can sit on the grass.

How can I get autographs?

There are no guarantees players will be available for autographs. However, oftentimes players will sign autographs after practice for fans.

When should I arrive to watch a practice?

Fans are encouraged to arrive early to avoid traffic problems and to secure a comfortable position around the practice fields.

How can I find out if practice is cancelled or if practice time has been changed?

Check Redskins.com for updates on practice information. The Redskins will do their best to notify fans of practice changes or cancellations.

Geez Blondie, how many PM's did THAT generate? ;)

For anyone interested in avoiding the ripoff of $2.25 for the Greenway toll:

When on 267 West, take the 28 North exit. I believe it's Exit #9. Stay on 28N for 3 or 4 miles until you get to Waxpool Rd. Take a left on Waxpool. If you pass the Ferrari dealership on your left then you've gone too far. After a mile or so on Waxpool, take a right on Loudon County Parkway. Redskins Park will be on your right after the road slims down to two lanes.

You'll still have to pay 35 cents when you get off of 267, but it beats $2.25 and you get there in about the same amount of time.

Archived