Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So where do we look from here?

Brunell_2_Moss=TD

ok so sitting at 2 and 4 with no offensive production over the first 6 games where do we look. We all know Jim Zorn is out so who coaches us next year look for snyder to somehow pull some strings and bring in jon Gruden. If not gruden then either holgreen or shannahan. Now the big question who plays QB? Guys lets not forget that if colt was not on ir right now he prolly would have been playing rather than collins yesterday. He produces in practice n would have just grown better. For next year if we do not have a top 7 pick do not draft a qb. If Jimmy Clausen comes out of college grab him but my guess is weiss gets him to stay another year so let Brennan run qb give the kid a chance he cant be much worse the JC. Rebulk our o-line. We all can talk how moss is so explosive but if a d only has to focus on him its not hard to shut down one guy. He needs another play maker and thomas and kelly are not the answers go out and get a wr. our defense we can say doesnt do good but lets see i believe they have a 20 plus game streak of not allowing more than 28 points and thats pretty god in my standards being how much they are on the field. Just a few quick thoughts nothing deep what are your guys thoughts

Archived