Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mastodon -- Hallowee night -- anyone else going?

Baculus

I've got a freind who's trying to get some tickets. He thinks he can get them...I've heard that floor is all sold out. Although I'll take what I can get.

I'm going if he can get the tickets. Should be a great show.

If you go to Mastodon's website and to the "Tour" section, you can click on a link for show which will bring you to the Ticketmaster site where you can buy tickets. I bought mine for $43 each, in a decent section, just a couple of days ago.

http://www.mastodonrocks.com/universe/

BTW, I have to add that Converge is also playing at this show.

If you go to Mastodon's website and to the "Tour" section, you can click on a link for show which will bring you to the Ticketmaster site where you can buy tickets. I bought mine for $43 each, in a decent section, just a couple of days ago.

http://www.mastodonrocks.com/universe/

BTW, I have to add that Converge is also playing at this show.

Would have gone if it wasn't on Halloween (I was travel for the holiday). I'll be in Ireland. I was ticked off when I saw what day it was on.

I saw them the last time they played the 9:30 though. They played the entire Crack The Skye cd, then a whole other set of old stuff. It was great.

BTW, if your a Converge fan, their new album "Axe to Fall" comes out tomorrow. It's really good.

Would have gone if it wasn't on Halloween (I was travel for the holiday). I'll be in Ireland. I was ticked off when I saw what day it was on.

I saw them the last time they played the 9:30 though. They played the entire Crack The Skye cd, then a whole other set of old stuff. It was great.

BTW, if your a Converge fan, their new album "Axe to Fall" comes out tomorrow. It's really good.

Well, at least you will be in Ireland in compensation for missing the show. :D

I was at the 9:30 show -- it was indeed quite good! Hearing the entire "Crack the Skye" album was killer.

Thanks for the Converge tip -- I will check out the album.

Archived