Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Positives (Stats Edition)

Rexrode21

Some of you guys just love to hate and may only respond to "Cold Hard Facts". So I thought I'd go into the vault and pull out some stats to make us all feel a little better.

And before responding with the "We've had the easiest schedule" crap... Just don't. This is a feel good thread and in no way warrants such comments.

Brian Orakpo: 13 tackles, 2 sacks. At this rate will have 52 tackles and 8 sacks on the season. I for one think he will up this rate and end up with close to 70 tackles and 10 sacks. Just wait til he becomes a full-time DE.

London Fletcher: 52 tackles, 1 sack. He leads the NFL in tackles by 12 and is on pace for an astounding 200 tackle season. I don't expect that to happen, but Fletch is playing with passion and I'm loving it. His long deserved Pro Bowl season could be coming.

Jason Campbell: I'll give you his rankings instead of flat stats since I know you'll poke holes in it all anyway.

Yards: 10th

Rating: 16th

TDs: tied for 9th

Comp %: 8th

These are all far and away better than how he was ranked last year and I only see him improving.

Points Against: Tied for 6th in the league. Yardage is one thing, but points are what matter and being 6th in the league after such a slow start makes me feel like we can continue to improve.

Archived