Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So What Exactly Do We Do About Randy Thomas?

surfersvida

First off, and yes this is not thread title related, but I'd like to say that a win is a win is a win is a win. If you're playing for the Superbowl, and your offense looks good but your red zone scoring is anemic, and your defense somehow plays amazing and you end up winning 9-7.....you still won the superbowl. The game is over, now we have to beat the Lions. I don't care if we win every game 3-2, just win.

Anyway...

I do not believe any of our backups (aka Chad Rinehart) are suited to start in the NFL. Not that our line has been particularly horrible this year at all, but without Randy Thomas, and with somoene like Rinehart, I think we run into some problems. I mean Zorn already won't run to the right (for the second year in a row). I haven't really scoped it out, but is there ANYONE in FA or can anyone think of anyone we could potentially trade for / pick up to take that Guard spot. If not, how hurt are we? If you think Rinehart can perform, then say that too, I just need a reason why you think that.

Hail.

Archived