Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone going to July Training Camp?

DaRock

I'm thinking about going up there with a couple people from NC. Anything to know or any tips would be much appreciated. I've read that there will be no bleachers or seats. Autographs possible? How crowded are they...etc. :cheers:

I will be going, as I have gone for over ten years now.

There are ample bleachers at redskins park, if the last time they had camp there is any indication. However, that is only in front of one field, and if the drills etc are held near the field by the clubhouse, then you will have to stand for that field.

Weekends will be packed, weekdays reasonable, morning best....

Autographs are possible.

Originally posted by SkinsThug

I will be going, as I have gone for over ten years now.

There are ample bleachers at redskins park, if the last time they had camp there is any indication. However, that is only in front of one field, and if the drills etc are held near the field by the clubhouse, then you will have to stand for that field.

Weekends will be packed, weekdays reasonable, morning best....

Autographs are possible.

no bleachers man

they said, in the article the other day, they weren't gonna have 'em this year

and you are very correct about the weekends.. it'll be crazy

I need to find some nice 8x10 pics of my fav players to have signed. Do you think they have just the photos there for sale or can anyone recommend a shop in the area that would carry them since I'll be up that way.

Originally posted by Number11

I need to find some nice 8x10 pics of my fav players to have signed. Do you think they have just the photos there for sale or can anyone recommend a shop in the area that would carry them since I'll be up that way.

they have the "official" Washington Redskins stores in practically every mall in the area... Dulles Town Center is 5-10 minutes down the street from Redskins Park and they have a few 8x10's

Archived