Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SportsCenter: Redskins On The Clock

SkinsAllDay34

Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)  

396 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose 1 from each category (4 votes total)

• Under 29 - Carrie Underwood
    • Under 29 - Abbey Clancy
    • 30+ - Carolina Ardohain
    • 30+ - Marissa Miller
    • Athlete - Melanie Adams
    • Athlete - Allison Stokke
    • Classic - Raquel Welch
    • Classic - Bridgette Bardot

I was watching NFLN the other day and saw USC's pro day. Cushing looked pretty impressive to me. I wasn't sure about him before, but he is growing on me. I think he could be a good pick for us at #13. He would help our need at OLB thats for sure.

+1 ... I have warmed up to the idea of Cushing at #13, or Mathews for that matter (but later in rd 1.)

if the roid issues are really non-existent ... than I wouldn't be opposed to taking either.

Although I like Rey a lot (and have been a big proponent of his athletic potential), I am starting to waiver a bit on drafting and using him at SSLB. I think Blades has the maturity and mental fortitude to be a good player in this league. And I prefer to keep Blades at the MLB spot when Fletcher retires, but i also realize that he wasn't all that bad at the SSLB spot either and can possibly hold down that spot for another season if need be.

Though for longevity sake, it does make sense to go with Cushing or Mathews at the SSLB spot, since it is their more natural position.

Archived