Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Neal Boortz!

phanatic

Originally posted by phanatic

The Neal Boortz radio program will now be in the DC area starting Wednsday on AM 1050 at 1:00 PM through 3:00PM. It's a great show and another viewpoint (libertarian). It's well worth a listen.

Libertarian???

Boortz is Rush Limbaugh without all the heady intellectualism and balanced perspective.

He's like what a sewer would sound like if broadcast via airwaves.

Thanks ASF! Considering he broadcasts out of Atlanta I'm sure you are quite familiar with him AND judging from what you think, he must be doing a great job! After all, you are polar opposites in every way possible.

Thanks ASF! Considering he broadcasts out of Atlanta I'm sure you are quite familiar with him AND judging from what you think, he must be doing a great job! After all, you are polar opposites in every way possible.

Well, I agree with your last point. :)

Just please don't call him a libertarian. There are enough goofballs and jacka$$es already mucking up the libertarian movement and libertarian name. I happen to like some libertarian core principles, but they're drowning under the weight of countless morons who call themselves libertarians.

I happen to like some libertarian core principles, but they're drowning under the weight of countless morons who call themselves libertarians.

Neal does believe in th "core principles" of his party. What is wrong with a difference in opinion on other matters? Should a political party promote singular thought on all issues? If this were the case what would we call that party? I think you know the answer.

His core beliefs are simple. A consumption based tax. SMALL government. Individual rights as provided by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights (not a living document as the left promotes). The deregulation of MANY government controlled institutions ie. education, security screeners, and union involvement.

Those ARE the core beliefs of his party and mine. Notice how he believes in pro choice, homosexual freedom and the right for the private sector to stay private? He HAS bashed both parties quite regularly. He does however dislike the left the most because of the cavernous devide between their agendas.

Neal does believe in th "core principles" of his party. What is wrong with a difference in opinion on other matters? Should a political party promote singular thought on all issues? If this were the case what would we call that party? I think you know the answer.

His core beliefs are simple. A consumption based tax. SMALL government. Individual rights as provided by the Constitution and the Bill of Rights (not a living document as the left promotes). The deregulation of MANY government controlled institutions ie. education, security screeners, and union involvement.

Those ARE the core beliefs of his party and mine. Notice how he believes in pro choice, homosexual freedom and the right for the private sector to stay private? He HAS bashed both parties quite regularly. He does however dislike the left the most because of the cavernous devide between their agendas.

phan, you should get a job writing Boortz's PR. You make him sound like Thomas Jefferson.

The Boortz *I* know isn't anything like this. He's a rabble rouser for "angry white men" and the sort of people for whom the Clinton/Lewinsky affair became an all-consuming altar of venom. Boortz focuses on the minutia of hot-button outrages, lovingly examining each specimen of feces he dredges up for hours at a time.

His aimless dumpster rummaging has no overriding purpose other than to supply angry people with more reasons to stay angry. And unlike some others who trade in that field, Boortz isn't even funny, and his insights spin by about as fast as the electric meter at Ted Kaczynski's shack in Montana.

But I suppose that makes him an oracle for Eagles fans. :)

Originally posted by Atlanta Skins Fan

phan, you should get a job writing Boortz's PR. You make him sound like Thomas Jefferson.

The Boortz *I* know isn't anything like this. He's a rabble rouser for "angry white men" and the sort of people for whom the Clinton/Lewinsky affair became an all-consuming altar of venom. Boortz focuses on the minutia of hot-button outrages, lovingly examining each specimen of feces he dredges up for hours at a time.

His aimless dumpster rummaging has no overriding purpose other than to supply angry people with more reasons to stay angry. And unlike some others who trade in that field, Boortz isn't even funny, and his insights spin by about as fast as the electric meter at Ted Kaczynski's shack in Montana.

But I suppose that makes him an oracle for Eagles fans. :)

Why you have just described the democratic undergroung,PRECISELY!!! "Bush stunt cost $800,000 to $1,000,000". 39,000 artifacts stolen from Iraqi museum". Try 39! On and on and on! Who enjoys fecis and dumpster diving more then a liberal? Please ASF. It's a two way street their buddy. Or are you incapable of seeing that? Unlike most, Boortz is NOT afraid to speak on ANY issue with the exception of one, abortion. He received so much hate mail from his pro choice stance that he refuses to discuss that topic anymore due to it's impossible resolution because of religous convictions. I love an individual who will speek freely on what they believe in. Why is dissention always ok for the liberal but when a libertarian or conservative champions their beliefs we are picking through piles of fecis as well as the local dumpsters?

Why you have just described the democratic undergroung,PRECISELY!!! "Bush stunt cost $800,000 to $1,000,000". 39,000 artifacts stolen from Iraqi museum". Try 39! On and on and on! Who enjoys fecis and dumpster diving more then a liberal? Please ASF. It's a two way street their buddy. Or are you incapable of seeing that? Unlike most, Boortz is NOT afraid to speak on ANY issue with the exception of one, abortion. He received so much hate mail from his pro choice stance that he refuses to discuss that topic anymore due to it's impossible resolution because of religous convictions. I love an individual who will speek freely on what they believe in. Why is dissention always ok for the liberal but when a libertarian or conservative champions their beliefs we are picking through piles of fecis as well as the local dumpsters?

phan -- two last points and I'm out of this thread. Boortz isn't worth the time.

First, you're right about many liberal opposition groups as well. Frankly, I'm burned out on all these grist mills of hate. And if you are implying that I'm somehow more sympathetic to the liberal knuckleheads, I'm not. As I said at the beginning of this, I come from a libertarian point of view, to some degree.

Second, I happen to agree with your Jeffersonian cheat sheet of principles. Just don't get suckered by Boortz. That may be the American flag waving in the background, but what he's selling is hate -- boring, obsessive, knucklehead hate.

You can type. You're already one up on most of his listeners.

You can type. You're already one up on most of his listeners.

Only when I feel like it. Busted up wrists from boxing. Busted up head too. Look I don't inhale this mans mantra, it's not a drug it's information that I disect. He has great points and bad ones. Everyone does. He thinks smokers are retards and most Camaro owners are high school dropouts. Do I completely agree with him? Nope. It is however refreshing to hear someone unafraid to speak his mind. I admire that in an idividual especially when there are 7 million listening to you.

Archived