Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(4) 40R suits with unhemmed 34w pants, anyone interested?

Ron_Man

Hi fellow Skins' fans. This would be much easier than waiting on ebay and finding the time to ship it off when I could just drop it to off to whoever buys. With the exception of one suit, they all have tags on it and have never been worn (only tried on). Right now I don't have pics but I can easily provide them if you are interested.

two-tone Gray striped suit (pants 34w)

two-tone Tan striped suit of the same brand (pants 34w)

solid dark chocolate suit (pants 33w)

Bronze with squared patterns suit (pants 34)

Now the reason I'm selling them is because I bought them without trying them on. I have a few 40R suits that I wear with 34w pants, so I assumed these suits would fit. But these pants feel like 33 or even 32 to me, not comfortable at all for me. I would if I could just take them in to get them altered but I don't have time and I'd rather just drop it off to someone on my way to work or during lunch or something (Ballston area of Arlington).

I paid more, but I can let them go for $40 each, or best offer. Anyone interested for pics just pm me and I will get them to you when I get home today. Thanks!

PS: I'm also starting to gain weight, so I wouldn't mind considering selling some of my other suits either. I have a few other suits that are 40R and pants are about 33/34w and about 30/29L.. if you are interested just let me know. Thanks

Archived