Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video Upload Help

GoSkins8921

Hey, sorry if this is answered somewhere that I could have just found, I looked a while but my computer's being really slow and plus I don't think I'm gonna find it so I figured I'd just ask.

Does anyone know a site where you can upload videos so that then someone else can download it? This guy from flowboarding was trying to send me a video of me flowboarding, but it wouldn't send in an email, I think it's too big.

Thanks.

Seemed kinda pointless to make a new thread... Does anyone know how to change the file type of a video from either WMV or AVI to 3GPP2?

I'm trying to get a little 4 second video of me flowboarding to be the external wallpaper on my Voyager. I made it a GIF, but I figured out that I'm pretty sure they have to be <1 MB to work. So I tried to just put the video on there but it's not showing up on my phone and I'm assuming file type is why. My phone saves videos as 3GPP2, but the only options with Windows Movie Maker were AVI and WMV.

Thanks.

I use a free program called Super C. I haven't tried to convert to 3GPP2 but I just looked at the options and that file type is listed.

Go all the way to the bottom of the page until you see this line. It's not the Prism program that's splashed all over the site.

Start Downloading SUPER © right now and discover this fully featured Multimedia Freeware.

On the second page it is this line

SUPER © is a FREE Multimedia software to download and use

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

Archived