Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Tailgate Club Passes wanted for Redskins vs. Giants

Ned Flanders

Still in need of Tailgate Passes. PM if you have a pair you are willing to part with. I can meet today in Prince Georges/Montgomery/or Northern Va - Cash

Thanks for agreeing to buy my tailgate passes and then not returning my text messages at the stadium. I appreciate it.

Sorry man, I left my phone at home. I feel pretty bad about it.

I am a stand up guy, and will still buy them from you if you were unable to sell them. If you were able to sell them (at a loss) I will compensate the difference.

I really apologize.

that's very noble of you.

Well theres an end to this thread and after a crappy Sunday Ned Flanders is a man of his word and a stand up guy. He paypal-ed me the money that we agreed to. I appreciate people who actually do what they say and especially even here when things get lost in the masses of people that come to this site. Thanks again Ned Flanders your a stand up guy, a man of his word, and made my week better. Thanks!

It was absolutely, the least I could do. You know the story, so I'm sure you understand. On a side note, I left my 16 yo daughter with our 3 week newborn tonight because we had to put one of our cats down. While we at the Vet, I realized I forgot my phone! My wife did the same!

UNBELIEVEABLE!

Archived