Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

no poise at home?!

marcoskins

not sure how/why we can look so dominant on the road (specifically DAL/PHL) and so "lost" at home. we played horrible against the saints (lucky win), we gave the rams the ball 3 times, nearly got punched in the face by the browns, and ofcourse SCHOOLED last night (spurrier-esque)....

however, on the road I just see Campbell looking confident, I'm never nervous during away games , i just "feel" that we're coming back, but at home it's straight cardiac arrest!?

Maybe they should move practices to FedEX, or something to get those guys more comfortable...

For some reason Redskins always seem to win more away games than home games. Part of that is because they get a kick out of bringing disappointment's to the fans of the team they are playing. Plus when they are away, its all a game to prove to the other city that they are a good team that will not be taken lightly. When the Redskins play at FedEx, they become very relaxed and chilled out over winning all those games away from home. So when they get back its all about impressing the fans during plays rather than working as a team and winning the game. If FedEx began to boo the Redskins on losses they would play a whole lot harder to win because the last thing they want to hear is their own fans giving them disbelief.

It's simple. In RFK you couldnt hear yourself think. You left the game with a sore throat and tired from standing the whole game ha-ha.

Fed Ex has double the capacity, but you never hear the stadium rock like it did in RFK. Look at last nights embarrassing terrible towel Pitt. away/home game OR Seattle was a great example last year. We were forced to hand signal because you couldnt hear the play and forget audibles.

If we had 90K+ real Skins fans that would change the way teams play in Fed Ex. They would fear playing on our field and the players would respond. We lost the aura of being among the leagues best fans!! IMO.

Archived