Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

*****SOLD***** *$25 per per pass *** Selling 1, 2 or 3 TAILGATE passes Skins/Steelers

wormer

• 2 weeks later...
What do Tailgate Club passes give you acces to? Club level before/after the game?

There's a tent before the game with free food and sodas, cash bars, and some games and stuff. A couple of old players and some cheerleaders signing autographs, and they raffle off some good prizes. Then you can go to the club level after the game, pretty nice way to wait for traffic to die down.

If you have not been to the tailgate club it is very enjoyable. If you would like more detail, see the link at the bottom but here are the reasons I like the club:

Tailgate opens 3 hours before all games.

1. NO tailgate prep or clean up!

2. NO security lines (private entrance)

3. ALL YOU CAN EAT BBQ and SOFT DRINKS! (cash bar is available if you don't sneak in booze to mix with sodas.)

4. AUTOGRAPHS

5. FUN FOR THE KIDS

6. CLUB LEVEL ACCESS AFTER THE GAME!!

http://www.redskins.com/gen/articles/TailGate_Club_2260.jsp

I need try this out one day

I would recomend it. I do it 2-3 games per year. It just makes everything so much easier and going to the club level after is nice to just chill, watch the late games and have a few more drinks while avoiding traffic.

The other games I do my normal tailgate in the parking lot.

When I do tailgate club I chuck a few beers in a small cooler, drink those in the lot, then head up to the Tailgate Club to chow down. Gives me an inexpensive head start! You can go back and forth between the stadium and the TG club if you want to. However TG club does close at kickoff.

Archived