Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A few draft questions...

trippnbillie03

Has anyone else noticed that in a lot of the mock drafts about 50% of them dont have E.J. Henderson going in the first round? That's ridiculous....Being a Terp and a Maryland native I have had the oppurtunity to watch him play the last 2 years alot and anyone who would pass him up for any other linebacker is lunchn. I'll give Boss Bailey the fact that he is an athlete and could become one of the best, but it just boggles my mind how soemone could pass up on E.J. Did anyone watch the Peach Bowl, honestly? Was there a tackle or play he wasn't involved in?

- On another note, I believe the 'Skins have a very interesting descision to make when it comes for them to pick in the secound round. If they take anything other than a DE,DT, or S it will be hard for me to support that. All the players I like will most likely be gone by the time they pick...Polamalu, Kelsay, Robertson...Maybe they will get lucky and players like Haynes or Peterson will slip a little and we could get them as a steal in the 2nd round. I also like some of the mock drafts projecting that we will take Cory Redding from Texas, I think he is very underrated and if any of you watched him play the last few years you would support me in that....

Archived